|Home||Add site||Modify listing||Contact us|
USA Singles (1)
Canada Singles (0)
UK Singles (5)
Europe Singles (2)
Russian Brides (8)
Russian Dating Sites (2)
Ukrainian Brides (5)
Eastern Europe Brides (2)
Asian Brides (2)
Alt Dating (5)
Free Dating Sites (6)
Personal Ads (1)
Online Matchmaking (1)
Special Personals (2)
Dating Directories (5)
Dating Advices (3)
Religious Dating (1)
Christian Singles (0)
Adult Dating (9)
Adult Personals (2)
Escort Services (7)
Travels and Hotels (0)
Translation Services (0)
Flowers and Gift (0)
Other Sites (2)
Dating Banner Exchange
Dennis W. Neder
Real Social Dynamics
Meet people from all over the US interested in no-strings attached fun.
Ten Ways to Blow It in a Relationship
What do you do when you've attracted a lovely person into your life and now you're terrified you're going to blow it? Or, terrified it's going to end?
Arm yourself with the following strategies, and you're sure to blow it in a relationship right from the start.
1. Assume the person is your soul mate immediately upon meeting or shortly thereafter. Look for signs that faith has brought you together and be amazed by the correlations in your lives.
2. Forget about your life, your friends, your self-care. When you have a soul mate, why would you need a life outside of the relationship?
3. Reveal everything, and test your partner with your worst behavior. Let it all hang out. After all, if this is truly your soul mate, he or she will love you no matter what.
4. Have sex right away. If you are meant to be together for a lifetime, you might as well get started on the fun part right away.
5. Ignore anything about your partner that does not mesh with your values, lifestyle, or belief system. True love can conquer such insignificant differences.
6. Do lots of drama together. Job, family, and life crises are great ways to establish a relationship and test whether or not you are meant to be together.
7. Spend as much time together as possible. When it's true love, you can't bear to let your partner out of your sight.
8. Ignore behavior that crosses your boundaries or hurts your feelings. It's true love, so it's ok.
9. Lavish a huge amount of attention on your partner or expect a huge amount of attention to be lavished on you. How else would you act if you finally found your soul mate?
10. Push the relationship forward and demand that it go deeper, in spite of where your partner is emotionally. You have the right to have the relationship be exactly how you want it to be and your soul mate owes you that.
If you want some insurance that your new relationship has every chance of making it, be…
* Clear about your needs and boundaries
* A good listener
On the other hand, your relationship may end no matter what you do. But being in fear it will end actually makes the end more likely. To eradicate this fear, let go of the attachment that the person you are with be THE right person. Simply be with him or her one day at a time.
Your Relationship Coach,
(c) Rinatta Paries, 1998-2005.
Forget everything you know about love, dating, and relationships. Get inside advice and tips for finding true love, falling in love the right way and staying together happily. Read Love Coach Rinatta Paries' www.LoveCoachBlog.com to learn how to get and keep true love in.
Dating Banner Exchange
|Copyright 2005-2016 © arLOVE.com All Rights Reserved|